Acadamy for The Strange

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Acadamy for The Strange

This forum is a rpg where you can create a character who is special. Like has an ability or something.

2 posters

Application For Aya Kurami

Aya Kurami
    Aya Kurami

Application For Aya Kurami Empty Application For Aya Kurami

Post  Aya Kurami Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Full Name:Aya Kurami
    Birthdate:7/17/93
    Species:Neko
    Eye color:Blue
    Hair Color:Blue
    Physical Description:Slim. Has kitten ears. Is short and petite. Has long straight hair.
    personality: She is very nice and outgoing.
    Style:She usually wears blue dresses. She wears ballet flats.She usually wears her hair in pigtails.
    Hobbies:She loves to talk and shop.
    Family: Her family is unknown.
    RP Sample:

I sat where I always sat when I was alone. I was eating my daily cheese and feeling very lonely. I've never knew what its like to have a family. It would be nice to have on too. I looked up to the sky to see the sun. I loved the sun. It kept everything bright. Then I heard footsteps coming my way. I looked around me to see where it was coming from. Then someone came to me. She looked so kind and motherly.
    "Hello. I see that you are all alone. Do you want to come with me and become a student at AFTS." She asked me. An school I'm guessing.
    "Sure. What does the abbreviation mean?" I asked her.
    "Acadamy For The Strange." She told me. I smiled and knew that I could become a student at an acadamy.
    Naomi Nakamura
    Naomi Nakamura
    Admin

Application For Aya Kurami Empty Re: Application For Aya Kurami

Post  Naomi Nakamura Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:24 pm

&&ACCEPTED!!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:04 pm